Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 4 Planes, Trains, and Automobiles to Barcelona

Day 4 involved our travels to Barcelona which involved buses, trains, planes, more trains, and metros. We got up early to head to Barcelona and arrived around lunch time. After we made it to our "hostile", regrouped and headed out to start our Barcelona adventure.


The girls were not too happy to have their picture taken but I was trying to get one on Annie on her first train. I guess that's what I get at 7am.



Barcelona sites from the Gras Park









Roman Ampitheater




Lillie loved the ampitheather



Josh and Annie enjoying our walk through the park.



The flower gardens





Montjuic Castle



Montjuic Castle Seal



Catalan Flag


Views from Castle










Top of Castle



More views from roof of Castle



Inside the Castle from the roof - if you look closely you can find Jeremy and the girls.



Flag view from the ground level.


Moat, Entry bridge




Olympic Stadium/Torch from 1992


Another view of the Olympic Torch


Close up!


Olympic Stadium


Jeremy and I at the Olympic stadium

(the girls were sleeping in their strollers at the time).






still the the Olympic Park


in the Olympic Stadium


The girls knocked out from all of our travels and adventures!



Outside the Olympic Stadium


Olympic Park



Tree outside the Olympic Park


Annie at a Tapas Bar in Barcelona


Lillie at the Tapas Bar for dinner.




Jeremy and Josh enjoying our first pitcher of Sangria



Monday night we found a local tapas bar and ate (this will be in english because I don't have the Spanish right now) potatoes with a special sauce, calamari, and cured ham on tomato bread and the girls had a ham & cheese sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment