Thursday, September 30, 2010

Zoo 9-14-10

Lillie had a fever virus last weekend which made us unable to go to Bible Study. My dad and I took the girls to the Zoo to get out of the house. We had a great time and went to places we had never been before.

Annie having a blast on the pretty day!


Those monkeys were relaxing next to the window so my dad took Lillie into see them up close and personal. They got a little more than they bargained for... the monkey that is laying down in the picture jumped from that laying down position into the window where Lillie is looking at them. It was wild and I think scared us all. It was so sudden and unexpected.

Moving on we headed to do Night Animals exhibit in search of an owl. Lillie had seen a Mickey Mouse clubhouse episode where Goofy was afraid of the owl. Lillie decided she was scared of the owl to so I was hoping to show her one that was nice, however, we couldn't find one in the whole zoo. I asked on our way out and he told us of one other place to look so hopefully we will find it next time we make it out there!



Annie enjoying the air conditioner at the Polar Bear exhibit. However, the polar bears were missing... we couldn't find them anywhere.


Lillie had to have her usual picture with the panda hiding in the tree and this time she wanted Lillie to be included. Our cute girls! :)

On the way out, we stopped by the lions. (Lillie has been on a Lion King fix so we had to see them!) She especially loved getting her picture taken with the lions. We could almost touch them! I'm sure not really but look how close they are to the girls! A bit nerve racking! I love Annie's facial expression in the top picture!

One more for good measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment