Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ballet 9-9-10

Ballet has started up again for Lillie. Again, she is doing (what do you call her participation?) ballet at our church during my smocking hour. I got her a new tutu and leotard to start her off (leotard - b/c her other one is long sleeved & it is just too hot right now!). When I pulled them out of the closet she just looked at me in shock and amazement... it was pretty cute! She was so excited! She came and took the tutu from me and went running to Annie (who was on the other side of the room) to show her. Lillie was so proud of the tutu - it was hilarious! I got her dressed and took the following pictures in her bathroom. She was almost equally excited about putting her hair up in "just a little pony tail" - her words after I asked her if she wanted a bun or a ponytail? She wanted me to take a picture of her ponytail so she could see.





After her nap, she was wearing her bulldog outfit and decided she also wanted to wear her tutu so she could dance around the house. It cracked me up so I took a few pictures. Sorry they are such bad quality. They were taken with my phone and she wasn't always cooperative with having her picture taken.




Once Annie woke up from her nap, Lillie went upstairs with me to get her out of bed. In the amount of time it took me to change Annie's diaper, Lillie found some music and decided we needed to sit down and watch her dance. Annie thought it was hilarious. So I went to get the video camera and regular camera to get her cracking up on tape for Jeremy. (I did get some on tape but of course I have a hard time getting it on here so maybe one day.) These are the pictures I took while I was trying to tape her dancing. You can use your imagination. She is so silly!!!

I thought this was an interesting picture!



Some actual ballet moves... at least what I think are ballet moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment