Saturday, September 11, 2010

Soccer 9-11-10

Lillie is "playing" soccer at the YMCA in a program called the "Kiddie Kickers." Basically, what we found on Saturday, it is an introduction to soccer skills. She went through 4 or 5 skill stations - i.e. shooting, passing, etc. She has been so excited about getting to play soccer. She has been talking about it for several weeks without completely knowing what was or would be going on. On Friday, she got the pink ball from Mikey and is in love with the ball. She seemed to do pretty well until the end when she started melting but I think most of them did... it was HOT and HUMID!! All was made right with the juice box and cookie snack after the practice.





These were taken with my phone so they are a little darker. I took these mainly for Josh so I could send them right away. It was a special request and we wanted to show off her t-shirt. I actually got it at Target. I found them after the World Cup but thought they were a little expensive - especially for after the World Cup but a couple weeks ago I went back and they were on the clearance rack for $3! I was pretty pumped so I grabbed it! I thought everyone would get a kick out of it especially Josh. She loves the shirt! The YMCA t-shirts were not ready last week so she will get to sport it again this week! :)

We told her we were taking the pictures for Josh so she decided to wave. I don't think she quite gets that you can't get the wave caught on camera they way she was hoping. I think you get the idea non the less. She was excited to show Josh and whoever would be interested! :)

Taking a break from the heat!

Juice box! Whoo hoo!! :)
One hot little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment