Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another dress... reason to take more pictures of the girls

These pictures are again mainly for my mom but wanted to share them with everyone. Annie is wearing one of my dresses that Lillie also wore. Lillie is also showing off her new ballet dress and her fancy headband. She is so silly. They were not very copperative with taking pictures so here is the best I got! :)

1 comment:

  1. The girls are adorable! Annie looks like a little doll. I really just want to pick her up and love on her.

    Getting the kids to cooperate for pictures probably won't get any easier. Last year at Christmas we had our own little photo shoot in our living room. We took over 80, yes 8-0, shots before we found a few where everyone cooperated. My kids were 6,8 and 10 then. Someone is always touching someone else, or bossing someone else, or looking at something other than the camera. It is frustrating trying to get a good shot, but once we are finished and I look at all the "messed up" poses, I sure do get a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete