Saturday, September 11, 2010

Confused Lillie 9-9-10

Lillie is "playing" soccer through the YMCA starting this Saturday. (It is more learning the skills then actually playing the games but soccer none the less.) So on Thursday, I took her to find some cleats. I have been looking at several places the last few weeks but I haven't been able to find any small enough... still haven't but that's ok. They are not required for this age but I thought it would be fun.
Anyway... I really just wanted to share these silly pictures with you. Yes, I was that mother that let Lillie leave the house in what looked like dress up clothes. I think when I allowed it I was thinking oo well it is her tutu but now seeing these pictures I realize it didn't quite look like that. But here she is... in her bulldog gear for the game with a tutu on and soccer socks and cleats while holding a basketball or football... a pink football! Not sure if she quite understands all those things do not go together but she was having the best time. I mean she allowed the sales lady to put 5 or 6 different pairs of cleats on her... what 2 1/2 year old does that!?!?! She did great in the store until it was time to leave! Hope you enjoy our silly Lillie! :)
She looks so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment