Friday, September 10, 2010

Annie's 5 months!

Annie's 5 months old! I can't believe it! She has changed so much! She is so expressive and happy! She especially gets excited to see Lillie in the morning and after naps. She is still very vocal, however, it isn't so much shrills and screams but more oohs, ahhs, dadas, heys which is a little sweeter to our ears.

I think Lillie is even more excited about Annie because they are starting to interact with each other and play a little more together. Annie is sleeping much better. I still haven't completely figured out the morning nap with Lillie's schedule but Annie is doing a great job being flexible. She is eating cereal with a little fruit in it two times a day with four bottles a day. We are finally getting in a good schedule/routine which is helping all aspects of our lives.

Annie really is so much fun and everyday she gets more and more alert. She grabs for things and plays in her exersaucer a lot. She is also sitting which is our big milestone right now. I think she really enjoys this position - sometimes she will get fussy on her stomach/back and all you have to do is sit her up and she is good for awhile. We are enjoying watching her grow and figure things out!





She goes after and grabs for toys!

Measuring her against Lillie's doll.
Then she rolled over and decided to play/attach/tackle Lillie's doll!


Love those eyes!



Annie sitting!!



The girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment