Thursday, July 29, 2010

More Dresses 7-25-10

This again is for my Mom and Grandma. Both Lillie and Annie are wearing former dresses of mine. They were not very cooperative when I took the pictures so I had to take what I got. I wish they had turned out a little better but I'm sure you get the picture. However, I especially love some of Annie's facial expressions and they were included just so I could share them! :)


They are two of my favorite dresses. Lillie wore the pink one when she was little too. My mom just recently found the teal one. I especially love the teal one that Lillie is wearing but Jeremy informed me that she would not be wearing it again because it was too short. She has really grown quite a bit this summer because it was not nearly that short earlier this summer. I tried to explain to him that when we were little the girls wore them that short... but I don't think he bought it! I'm glad my mom found it so she could wear it a few times and I will definitely make sure Annie gets to wear it when she gets older!
Love the expressions in these two!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment