This past weekend, Emily got married! I know most of you don't care but thought I would put a post on here about the adults in our family rather than the kiddos. In fact, not a single picture of the kids so you are welcome to move along. If you don't know, I met Emily in high school and we have kept in touch ever since. In fact, she was in my wedding too. I greatly enjoyed getting to spend sometime with the girls! Here are a few shots from her exciting weekend!
Bridesmaids Luncheon at the Ricketts - this is all the girls except our Hilary! :(
Front row down stairs: Kim, Emily, Amy
Back row: Me, Katrina, Hillary, Kelley, and Amanda

The Rehearsal Dinner at the Spagetti Warehouse
Sitting with Amanda & Erik

The Blushing Bride! She was so excited!

Emily's garter... Go Tigers Go!

BCHS Girls: Amanda, Emily, Me, Hilary
We have the same picture from my wedding!

Emily's something blue and six pense (spelling??).

Hilary and I waiting for pictures.

Hilary and I being silly!
Don't you love our flowers! They were gorgeous!

Hilary, Amanda, and I waiting for the pictures.

Jeremy and I at the reception
Amanda and Eric at the reception
Emily and Todd cutting/eating the cake.

Jeremy and I, Todd and Emily, Amanda and Eric, and Hilary... we missed you Nobe!
Todd and Emily heading out!
Emily in the Jeep... she had to use a stool to get herself and that dress into the Jeep.

Jeremy and I heading out! I had to get one more pictures while we were all dressed up!
No comments:
Post a Comment