Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jerry Sno Cones 7-2-10

Friday night, we took Lillie to get her first Jerry Sno Cone and she loved it! She very excited to pick out her own flavor - she chose orange. I think she especially loved eating mine which was "Ninja Turtle" (I forget what it is but I think it was bubble gum and vanilla cream). It was very yummy and Lillie agreed. I guess next time we go we will have to get it for her. Jeremy had the "Fireball" which was also very good. It was pretty wild! It was cinnamon - like a red hot with a dollop of ice cream on top - to help cool off the cinnamon. It was pretty crazy how much it tasted like a red hot. We all enjoyed it and can't wait to go back again soon! :)


Our sweet Lillie!

No comments:

Post a Comment