Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Annie's 3 months old! 7-7-10

Annie is 3 months old!! I can't believe it! I think the fog is beginning to be lift a little. We are starting to get a little more on a routine which is definitely helping things. Last week she started getting up about 6:15 and was eating every 3 1/2 - 4 hours. It was nice to actually have a few days go on the same routine. However, this week she has been sleeping until 7 which has been nice so we have been rotating around the schedule again. Most days she is sleeping a couple hours in the morning and afternoon and I'm trying really hard to get at least some of the afternoon nap to be the same as Lillie so I get a little bit of a break. Annie is really starting to smile and laugh a lot and it is so much fun. (There are several pictures below... I couldn't pick just one so please forgive me! :))

Annie has been happier lately which has been so much more relaxing! She is so much more alert watching everything - especially Lillie! The hair... I guess you could say it is starting to calm down a bit in that it isn't standing straight up in the air. However, someone refered to it as "the Donald Trump" style and I was wishing for the standing straight up again because I would much prefer that! :) I'm sure as it continues to grow - and it is! - it will all lay down and look adorable! :)

We have been staying pretty busy but it looks like we will have a good long break to take it easy the next few weeks so hopefully we can finish getting settled here. We will also be working on that schedule/routine some more. Here are a few pictures. Hope you enjoy.


Sweet Annie!


She is always grabbing on her ear or playing with her hair... especially when she is eating!









Always has that mouth open! :)





I measured Annie with this doll at 6 weeks too.


Lillie wanted to get in on the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment