Thursday, July 8, 2010

Annie's Baptism 6-27-10

We celebrated Annie's baptism on June 27th. It was a beautiful day. It was such a reminder that God is always in control and how much He has blessed us!




Lillie and Annie both did well during the service. I think Lillie was in awe most of the service and she just stared and watched everything that happened. As you know, Lillie loves music and I think she especially enjoyed hearing the organ and watching the choir come down the aisle and sing. Annie did pretty well too. She let out a few "cries" as Richie (our minister) took her but all in all she did well.

After the service, we hosted a brunch at our house in honor of Annie's baptism. By this time, both of the girls were a little cranky so we were not able to get a family picture or one of the girls together which I was a little bummed about but I suppose I will have to get over that. Hopefully, they will bring a little laugh to you and we will continue to hope to get a family picture at some point in our young girls life! :)





Attempting to get a picture of Annie in her baptism gown (Lillie wore it too!). You can't imagine how many I took and I am only putting two of them on here. I guess I will get over this too! :)




The very yummy cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment