Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Potty Update!
Potty training is going great! We are obviously very pumped. I was about to give up on it for awhile a couple weeks ago because she was having such a rough day and we decided to try it through the weekend which included an outing - to church. She went potty at church - her first outing potty and so we decided to try for a few more days and it was like it all clicked. She figured out how to hold it and how to tell us she needed to go potty. She is not a big fan of going out in public and I think it is mainly because of the bigger potty but she is willing to hold it until she has to go so that is great. In the last two weeks, we haven't had an accident outside the house which is even better. She has only had two accidents in the last two weeks and they were out of excitement (Daddy was home and the Irelands were coming in town). She seems to have really gotten it. I don't know what I expected but I feel like she has really picked up on it quickly. We couldn't be more proud of our big girl! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment