Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's A Girl... Again!

Last Wednesday, we went in for the big ultrasound for Baby Ireland #2! That is always (both times) my favorite thing with pregnancy - getting to see the baby moving and developing. It is so amazing! God is so amazing! How can you say there is no God when you see His something like this?

The ultrasound tech said everything looked great and she was developing on track. She said she was 11 inches long. She also said she was very active - even asked if I took some caffeine before I came in but I hadn't. She said well I would hate to see her on caffeine! I guess it is good thing I've been trying to avoid it.
I apologize for the quality of the pictures. I took a picture of the pictures so I could get them on here sooner than later. This was actually the best picture by the tech but the worst one by me so hope you can tell what it is. It is the profile of the baby - nose pointed up, big tummy (which the tech said was full) and then a little bit of a leg. The dark part in the middle is her heart! It is amazing!
This one is bit creepy but I love it because she is looking right at the camera. If you look closely the first circle is her head - the big dark area is her brain and the two smaller circles are her eye sockets, you can see where her nose is and her teeth buds in her chin. It is hard to make out the rest. The tech said all looked good and no cleft palate which obviously is great!
It's a Girl! In case you don't know the 3 while lines in the middle of her two legs are the girl parts. She is sitting on her bum and her legs are out in front of her. You can see her femur in her right leg. It took her quite a while to show herself. Apparently, she was sitting on her legs with her feet crossed under her. Finally, she was able to get this picture!
This one came out well too. This is the other side profile. You can see her head and her tummy with her left arm. You can also see her ear on the side of her head. So exciting to get a few pictures of our newest little girl. We can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment