Lillie was up at 7am on Saturday and once she was out of bed she went straight for her new toys. She was so excited. After a little breakfast, she wanted to go outside to play with her new bike. We got a call for an open house later that morning so Jeremy and I took turns with her outside while the other cleaned up. Jeremy did most of the cleaning on Saturday which was nice. While we were outside, I took some picture to show what Lillie has been up to. She is so much fun to watch. She is really starting to use her imgaination - now if I could just understand her all the time that would be great.

Not quite sure where she got it but Lillie likes to sit on the top step and say "neigh neigh!" She is pretty sharp - not sure where she has seen how to ride on a horse but she does it everytime she gets on there.

Lillie playing peek-a-boo on her house. She was getting so exciting.

Lillie's new bike - she was still trying to figure it out. I don't know if you can tell but she has a couple of foam stickers on the front wheel cover - she spent about thirty minutes moving the stickers around on the bike. I couldn't believe how long those three stickers entertained her.
No comments:
Post a Comment