Saturday, November 12, 2011

Little Projects... October 10-12 5,2,8

I have been working on a few projects and thought I would share. I'm so excited to finally be successful with my machine rather than wanting to throw it out the window! :) I still have a ways to go but so glad to finally get some positive feedback from the finished project!


These were suppose to be their first day outfits. However, I think it was October before I got they were able to wear them. My friend, Nikki, spent one of her whole free days helping me out and teaching me all the tricks to monogramming. I had Lillie's skirt and Annie's jumper done just about month before I finally got Lillie's shirt done. They will get some good use out of them in the spring if not now! :)



Annie's shirt and pants. This was my first project I did all by myself and the machine didn't give me fits. It was also 95% flawless so I was very pumped!! I'm so excited it all starting to come together! This was to match Lillie's jumper I made 2 years ago that still fits her. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the two of them in their outfits. Next time, I'll do better. Sorry for the quality - these were taken with my phone.


A fall jumper (for Annie) and a scarecrow top and pants (for Lillie).


So so excited about this scarecrow. It isn't a great picture of it but wanted to show it off. It is probably the hardest, most successful monogramming job. I did it all by myself! I'm so glad I didn't write Lillie's name with it because I'm not sure how many I will have time to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment