Saturday, November 12, 2011

Annie's trip to STATE 11-5-11

Last weekend, Lillie went to the Ireland's for a few days for a visit. Last minute we decided to go to Starkville with just Annie. I was a bit hesitant at first because I knew Lillie would be devastated if she found out we went to State without her. Jeremy had to remind me that we were able to take Lillie several times by herself when she was that age (and even once this year) so we were just keeping it even. Right?!?

I think Annie had a great time. I think we got a glimpse of our future of Annie. It was definitely not as relaxing as when we took Lillie. However, she did do very well without her nap. We got to Starkville about lunch time, picked up Tim, and then headed to Mugshots for lunch. After a very yummy burger, we went to check in our hotel and then headed to campus. We met up with some friends and walked around enjoying the great weather. The day turned out great. Annie did very well with all the activities.

Annie chatting with a new friends... well there may not have been much chatting but she was definitely making new friends.

Cool Dawg!




Jeremy, Annie, and Tim waiting on the team!

Awesome picture by Jeremy!

The flyover...

... hoping it's not going to run into the side of the Stadium - a little iffy for a moment or two...

...it was an Aircraft Carrier!

Go Dawgs!


Annie playing under our seats! She had a great time down there. She would layout on her stomach and read her books kicking her feet like there was nothing else going on around her.


Back in the hotel room after the game. I wanted to take this picture because I have one of Lillie just like this at this age.

Annie loves playing in the sheets!



No comments:

Post a Comment