Monday after naps we ran to the Zoo for a little birthday fun. The girls had a great time. The weather was gorgeous! The animals were out and about a lot more than normal.
Well I'm not too sure what to say here... but geez he's close!

Birthday Girl!

Lillie and Annie

Papa and Annie getting up and personal with the Apes! Very thankful for the glass!!

Annie and Papa watching the monkeys.


The girls watching the giraffe eat.

The giraffe trying to get a leaf between the rocks... with his tongue.

Look at Annie's new trick!!
She was watching the giraffe try and pick up a leaf and I guess she had to try. Pretty wild!!

Lillie had to have her picture taken too!

HIPPOS!! I don't think I have ever seen them out of the water. We were able to get right next to them at the gate they were standing by - it was a bit crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment