On Saturday, we celebrated Lillie's birthday with her friends. She wanted a princess theme and I think we were pretty successful with pulling it off. All the girls came in their favorite princess gown and then we made crowns/tiaras and bracelets and we had fingernail and face painting.
Lillie was oh so excited everyone was coming over to celebrate that she was finally 4!! She was dressed in costume by 7:30am and continually asked until party time when her friends would be coming. Annie was just as silly because she was feeding off of Lillie. I think they both had tons of fun being princesses for a day.
Pre-party!
Birthday Girl!
Annie chowing down on donut holes! She loved them! Every time I looked away she would grab another and have it in her mouth before I could get it away from her.
Mrs. Hillary painting Katie's face and Hattie waiting patiently.
Ava and Meg
Janie and Annie playing in the playroom.
All the princesses!
I can't believe we got everyone looking and for the most part smiling. (Lillie on the other hand, insisted on getting the party girl tears on camera. Apparently, she thought the party was over because we were taking the picture. I guess she was really having a good time!)
Lillie, Meg, Lali, Gibson, Katie, Romey, Ava, Ella
Hattie (sitting), Gracie, Kathryn, Lilliana,Mary Randall, Morgan
Happy Birthday to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment