Monday, March 28, 2011

Wagon Time in March

The weather has been gorgeous lately in Memphis which means lots of outside time. There really isn't much to tell but wanted to share some pictures of our walks. She is really enjoying the wagon which is great since it is basically her playpen while we are outside. I keep telling her she needs to start walking so she can play! 3-12-11 Some Saturday fun outside, sporting her Memphis gear for my brother, Mikey, to help cheer on the Tigers in the Conference USA Championship (that I believe was actually going on while we were outside - whoops!) I did catch the last 7.8 seconds when they got the first lead of the game and went on to win so Go Tigers (@ least when they are playing UTEP!)


3-22-11 - Another wagon day - killing one of those dreaded afternoon hours. Annie was really enjoying herself that day. I put an old pair of Lillie's shoes on her in hopes that might spark some walking but to no avail. However, she did enjoy playing with them and was quite proud of herself when she was able to get them on by herself!




No comments:

Post a Comment