Thursday, March 3, 2011
Rough and Tumble (literally!)
Wednesday afternoon, Annie decided to sneak up the stairs, roam around the bedrooms, and then dive head first down the stairs. Annie and Lillie were headed to the playroom when I went to wash bottles to feed Annie. After the 5th thud that I heard, I realized exactly what it was - Annie on the steps or falling down the steps. By the time, I got to her she was face down tangled in the gate - that I had left open for her to crawl up the steps. She cried for about 5 minutes, cuddled for a few minutes, and was right back at it! I think there was more post drama from Lillie being upset that Annie got hurt than Annie herself. She did get a nice goose egg! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures on Wednesday but these are from Thursday. They are as still as I could get her. She is always moving and ever since her little tumble she has been climbing on anything she can get her knee on. The next day she was climbing on the train table at church! I'm positive this bump is not the last... especially of this week! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor little Annie! I seriously kept "the boot". For when you need it. :-)
ReplyDelete