Friday, March 4, 2011
Britt's Soccer Scrimmage... and no pictures of Britt! 3-2-11
Last week, we went to one of Britt's scrimmages - mainly to get outside in this gorgeous weather and see Britt playing. Most of games start at 7:30 which makes it a bit difficult for us to get to see him playing whatever he is playing at the moment. Now we are onto soccer... his favorite. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of him in all his glory but I did manage to get a few pictures of the girls playing. Annie did a great job because she hated the grass. She would touch it and just shake her head and do like a shiver as if yuck I'm not touching that! It worked well for me because she wouldn't get off the blanket because there was too much grass! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment