Monday, March 28, 2011

3-28-11 Beach Day 2 the A.M.

Monday morning, I took Annie out on the balcony in hopes that she wouldn't wake Lillie up. Of course now, I realize it is 6:45 rather than 7:45 so of course she would not be bothering Lillie. I missed read the clock and got her up so victory for Annie. We got to enjoy an early morning together watching the waves, people, birds, and anything else that caught our eyes.
Sweet Annie




Sweet Lillie is up!



Sweet sisters having fun!





Lillie's beach time - I took Lillie down during the end of Annie's morning nap. She had a blast! She loves playing in the sand. She really wanted nothing to do with the water other than to make the sand more model able. She loved filling and dumping her buckets and trashing the sand castles she begged me to make. :) She had tons of fun!






Annie finally joined us! I think it took her a bit to take it all in but then she seemed to enjoy herself. Especially if she had something she could chew on. I thought for sure this 18 month old bonnet would work great. Should have tried it on before leaving Memphis.





Having fun in the pool!





Hmmm... Maybe I'll just suck on this shell for a bit.




























Annie trying to figure all this stuff out!





Some pool time! They had a 1 foot pool which was just perfect for us!








No comments:

Post a Comment