Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving at the Irelands Day 1 11-26-10

We spent Thanksgiving at the Irelands. I didn't actually get any pictures on Thanksgiving but these are from playing on Friday. We had a great time relaxing and visiting. Lillie was hyped up for about a week before we even left to go visit. This was Annie's first trip to the Irelands. While we were there, we got to spend some time with two of Jeremy's brothers, Tim and Peter. This was Peters first time to see Annie. I think we all had a great time getting to see each other. Lillie is still talking about all her fun and can't wait to see everyone again. I will put Saturdays pictures up when I can.


Playing with Gramps!









Tickle, Tickle!





Peter and Tim with Annie and Lillie

Peter and Annie


Lillie and Annie being silly with Peter and the camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment