Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lillie's Birthday Party 11-13-10

We had Lillie's birthday party yesterday at our house. The plan was for a beautiful sunny day and for Lillie's friends to sport their favorite team colors and play! This past week we enjoyed high 70s and sunny just about everyday. However, Saturday came and it was raining and low 60s. Bummer! But Lillie had a great time and I think her friends did too.

The kids enjoyed a moonbounce, sidewalk chalk, decorating pennants, and of course ice cream and cupcakes picnic style in our living room. Lillie was so excited to have all of her friends over to play! We greatly appreciate everyone coming out in the not so fun weather and being troopers even in the rain! :)

Unfortantely, I didn't get any good shots of the kids in the moon bounce. In fact, I didn't get a single one of Lillie in there so I guess you will have to use your imagination! Lillie said she had lots of fun so I suppose I can deal without the pictures to prove it! :) Here are a few I did manage to take.




Cupcake fun with a few of her friends.
Ava, Ella, Ben, Lillie, Charlie, and Jed and Cade in the back


More cupcakes!
Charlie, Isabelle, Jonathan

Miller & Meg

Lali (UT), Mary Allen (red), Parker's back

Lillie and her good friend Meg! This face describes both of these girls perfectly! They are so silly and funny together!

Time for goodbyes!
Lillie handing out suckers to Lauren

The playroom!
I think the saying is a picture is worth a 1000 words... I believe that is enough said!

Annie finally got loose. I love her sweet smile! :)

Some more goodbyes.
Katie, Lillie, Ava, and Ella

Annie's crew!
Annie playing with Janie in the exersaucer and Gracie pulling up on everything!

The other view.

Unfortantly, I did a horrible job taking pictures again. These are only a few of what I had hoped to have taken. I missed some people and am so sorry for that! If anyone took any pictures, I would greatly appreciate a copy or if you would email them to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment