Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ben's Party 11-21-10

Last Sunday, Lillie was invited to her pal Ben's birthday party. It was an Around the World theme. Apparently, Ben and his brother and sisters (total of 4) all have birthdays in November and had a joint party. It was a very cool idea. They had stations set up through their house and yard to travel to different countries and do different activities in that country. Lillie first decorated a goodie bag and passport to go traveling. We then headed to Kenya and India where Lillie made a bead necklace, a bell anklet, and got her first tattoo. After getting her passport stamped, she headed to Chile, France, and Mexico where she made a noise maker, got a "french manicure," and her face painted.


Lillie had to take a break from her world traveling to take her shots at the pinata and spend sometime on the playground! She eventually made her way back to India and Kenya for some more tatoos with Ben.


Cupcakes with the birthday boy! They had a gumball on the top which was Lillie's first experience with gum. Luckily, she continued to chew it without swallowing. Once, I figured out what it was I was able to get it from her so she could eat the cupcake. Ben thought it would be a good idea to give me his too!


1 comment:

  1. What a creative birthday idea!! I am going to have steal that one. Maybe I can incorporate it in the kids' end of the school year parties.

    Ugh!!! Gum!!! It has been banned from my house several times. I don't worry about the kids swallowing it (they are a bit older, of course), but I am forever finding it in the bottom of their bedroom trashcans. When I do, I ban it from the house for several months.

    ReplyDelete