I thought these turned out pretty cute of Annie!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Annie's 7 months... on November 7th!
So Annie was 7 months old on November 7th! Completely missed it and then of course continued to forget to take pictures with Annie and measuring doll (and now obviously, taken another few weeks to get on here!). I think these were actually taken on the 18th so you will have to forgive me. Annie is moving and shaking. She has started crawling which lasted about two days until she started pulling up on anything she could get her hands on! As you can imagine, our world is starting to be a little more exciting. Now the fun will begin! :) Annie is already much more excited to go after whatever Lillie is playing with rather than what we have out for her to play with so we will continue to see how this goes! :) We are having so much fun watching her explore her world from her new view! Her personality is starting to show itself. We love watching her facial expressions. She does this funny thing with her chin that she raises up in the air that I will eventually get on film but cracks me up every time I see it. She's so cute! We are loving every minute with both of our girls!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment