Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lillie's first day... at Second 8-16-10

Lillie started back to Parents Day Out at Second Pres. on Monday, the 16th. She was pretty excited to be going to a new "school" and meeting new friends. We are two weeks into the program and loving it. It is night and day compared to her old school. She is especially excited to have a couple of church buddies in her class. She even has a new "best friend" at least that is what she called him today. We don't know him but I'm going to have to pay more attention at pick up and drop off. Apparently, they play together on the play ground. REALLY, is she really noticing boys already! Oh boy!
Lillie is going 2 days a week this fall. I felt a bit guilty adding the day but she seems to be really enjoying it. It does give Annie and I a little more alone time and Lillie loves her social time. At the moment, it seems to be a win win situation. I guess we will continue to evaluate. At her new school, she will get to go to Library, Music, Chapel, and Science. I will be very curious to hear how things go. She is such a chatter box now so it is so much fun to hear how her day went and what all she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment