Friday, August 13, 2010

Annie's 4 months old!

Annie was four months on Saturday! Can you believe it?? I'm having a hard time believing it. She is more and more fun, interactive, and alert each day. We are having so much fun watching her figure things out and exploring our world. Lillie is still doing a great job with her. She's not always aware just how strong she is but she loves her baby sister. She is so excited to see her in the morning and she loves reading her books during the day. Lillie even enjoys dancing with Annie which I'll have to get on tape at some point because it is hilarious. Annie gets so tickled by it she just cracks up. It is so much fun to see them play and interact together.
Trying to take pictures w/the doll so we can compare. I didn't take these pictures until the 12th because I kept forgetting. I doubt she has changed too much in 5 days so you can get the idea! :)


Monday, I took Annie for her 4 month appointment and she did well. Dr. Hansen said everything looked great. She even made it out of the teens in weight percentage. She seemed to do fine with the nurses and doctor holding and prodding her. She even seems to like the paper on the table - Lillie hated the paper and I think has just recently gotten comfortable with it. I think the paper startled Annie when she first moved around but then she would wiggle all around almost to make the paper make noise. It was quite a difference from Lillie. She made good strides in all her numbers. For those who care: weight - 12.7 (29%); height -24 1/4 (66%); head circumference: 41 1/2 (81%) - looks like we may have another smartie on our hands! :) We also, got the ok to start cereal this week so we will have to see how that goes!
Lillie had to get in on a few pictures! I promise she owns another shirt. It seems like every time I go to take this picture she has this shirt on. Oh well! Got to wear it while we can! :)

Sweet sisters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment