Saturday night, Jeremy and I took Lillie to a Redbirds game. She seemed to enjoy herself. We went to the Flying Fish to eat dinner. Lillie chowed down on some fried okra and salines a very healthy dinner but she enjoyed it! Then we went to the game and sat out on the lawn. She had a great time hanging out and taking in all the sites. She even got to take a walk with daddy around the entire stadium! :) We stuck around until the 8th inning and then headed home.
She loves the horses downtown and gets so excited when she sees them. She is still calling them "neighs" rather than horses but she just squeals out in excitement it is pretty hilarious. Half way home she put her hands out and asked "neigh??" like where did they go? So we tried to explain to her that they only walk around downtown. When Jeremy and I were going to bed for the night we went in and checked on her and as she rolled over in her sleep she looked up at us and said "neigh?" We giggled a little and said "night night!" She's so much fun.
Ok now I'm going to attempt to add pictures we will see how it goes!
She loves the horses downtown and gets so excited when she sees them. She is still calling them "neighs" rather than horses but she just squeals out in excitement it is pretty hilarious. Half way home she put her hands out and asked "neigh??" like where did they go? So we tried to explain to her that they only walk around downtown. When Jeremy and I were going to bed for the night we went in and checked on her and as she rolled over in her sleep she looked up at us and said "neigh?" We giggled a little and said "night night!" She's so much fun.
Ok now I'm going to attempt to add pictures we will see how it goes!
Aww - these are super cute photos!! I love the "neigh" story! You are doing good on the new blog!!
ReplyDelete