Lillie's first real pony tail! (These were actually taken before the Redbirds and Zoo from this past weekend.) We were actually on our way to meet friends at the pool when I decided to try it out on her. At first, she was fighting it but once I showed her herself in the mirror she cracked up. She just giggled played with my pony tail and then with hers and then giggled again. It was pretty funny. She has worn them a couple other times so that is good especially as hot as it has been lately.
Lillie had to wear Meg's cover up home b/c I forgot to pack her clothes for after the pool and she threw her cover up in a pile of water. She was so excited about wearing it. She kept pointing at it and saying "Meg, Meg" at least in her version of Meg and then giggled. In this picture she was just being silly b/c it was past nap time and she was wearing Meg's cover up!
From August 14th
From August 14th
No comments:
Post a Comment