Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Week That Was June 17th - 23rd

The week that was June 17th - 23rd was a bit calmer but busy still. (When do the quiet days of summer come?!?) Last week was full of Church play dates, ballet workshops, Sleeping Beauty theater, and the pool!

1. Tuesday we had Mom 'n Kidz at church. 
Lillie and Eleanor


How many kids can we fit in the wagon?
Bo, Myra, Eleanor, Miller, and Annie


2. A little alphabet work - we were working on F, G, and H - searching, cutting, and pasting pictures that started with the appropriate letter. Lillie enjoyed wheeling the scissors! 


The finished projects... 
Annie worked on her colors by searching for pictures that were red!


3. Wednesday night, I took Lillie for milk and cookies to see the Sleeping Beauty production at The Children's Museum. We met up with Eleanor and Elizabeth.It was a children's production put on by Germantown Theater. She was quite mesmerized and enjoyed herself.


She got to make a crown for the evening...


...there was face painting...


...stealing the spotlight!


There was also fishing for kisses...



...dress up...



...and carousel rides!


There was also singing! The girls received gifts from the Sleeping Beauty's fairies... which included a microphone and dress up jewelry. The girls had a great time!


4. Lillie went to a Ballet Workshop on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. On Thursday, Lillie's friend Eleanor came home with us for a bit.  They had lots of fun playing together.


5. My sweet Annie! Just a random picture I took while playing with my phone.


6. I made this outfit for Lillie, in fact she wore the top (with a pair of capris I made) when Annie came home from the hospital. I decided to make the bloomers so she could wear it over the summer. Well that never happened and I didn't get them done until October. Needless to say, Lillie never wore the bloomers! Luckily, Annie is getting a chance to wear them! I love these little outfits. She will be wearing it a lot because she will probably be too big next year! 


Our comic relief!


And a little more comic relief... she stuck her face through this little area and then smashed her face up against the glass. She thought it was hilarious! 


7. Pizza and Movie Night! We made our own pizzas... even the crust (thanks to Jeremy)!  Here the girls are working on their pizza.


The movie was Rio!
Yes, we have seen it a 100 times but apparently Daddy had not so they wanted to watch it with him. Annie loves "the ird oovie"! 


8. Saturday apparently involved a lot of eating. We ran some errands and got some lunch at Jason's which the girls got to enjoy some ice cream! 



The evening included a cook out by Daddy which included grilled corn on the cob! It was enjoyed by everyone! The girls and I had been feeling under the weather so it was a great pick me up!




No comments:

Post a Comment