Her teachers said she had a great day. They also said they were impressed it was her first "school type" day which I think is a good thing. She had no potty accidents and slept for over an hour on her mat. They said she participated in all the activities and didn't talk much and I responded with, "That's great! Wait Lillie didn't talk much... she talks all the time!" I'm sure that will come with time but so far I'd say it was a success. She even threw a fit when we left - I think mainly because she was exhausted and they had woken her up from her nap. Later in the afternoon, Lillie said, "light, no no night!" I guess they turned on the lights to wake them up from their naps. I'm looking forward to hearing more about her day as she starts making more sense.
Her first day picture. I'm so excited she actually smiled for me - it was a rough morning - discipline wise. I actually made her dress. It has been a huge ordeal with the button holes but it is done and if you look you can't tell! (Except for the fact that I just told you!)
She had to have a picture with her mat, backpack, and lunch box. I don't know if you can tell or not but I think she was a little excited about going but I'm just not sure! :)
What a big girl she is. I love the pic with her mat and backpack! I think it is great that she didn't have a problem staying.
ReplyDelete