Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas with the Irelands

I'm sorry this is going to be short! My pregnancy brain is not working well especially from several weeks ago. I hope to do better staying on top of these posts! With that said...

These are a couple of pictures from the Irelands so that is why they are smaller but they are great pictures so I wanted to share. I think they are actually from Sunday before lunch.


Tim & Lillie

Peter & Lillie

On Saturday, Dec. 26th, the Irelands came to our house for the weekend and Christmas. We had a great time spending time with them. Lillie of course enjoyed playing with Gramps, Mimi, Peter, and Tim. We had lunch and opened presents after Lillie got up from her nap. Lillie got a Cornell sweatshirt from Peter (where he is getting his PhD) which she is styling below and a Mississippi State foam finger from Tim.

I apologize for not get better group shots with everyone. We will definately have to do better next time we are together.
Gramps and Lillie with their matching Cornell sweatshirts!


She thought it was hilarious to tickle/poke everyone with the finger. I don't know if you can tell but she is cracking up playing with Gramps.

Showing off the Cornell sweatshirt and trying to get the finger back from Gramps.

Lillie helping Peter open his Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment