As you can tell from the pictures, Lillie was pretty excited! My question was and I guess still is - Lillie has never seen ballet or been exposed to anything ballet (at least that I'm aware of) how did she know what to do in leotard (is that spelled right??)?? The night I bought her outfit I put her in it to see how it fit and to show Daddy and she just started dancing around and walking on her tip toes. How does she know what she is suppose to do?!?!?
My pretty Lillie - she did choose the blue tutu if that says anything. The target $1 aisle had these tutus and her slippers so I was pretty pumped... so I bought a white and pink one as well! This picture doesn't do justice to her little potbelly so I will have to remember to get a side view next week! :)
Our silly Lillie - look she is standing on her toes and I never told her to do that!! She is so cute!
She wanted a picture of her hair but wouldn't turn her back completely to me but I thought this was a cute picture anyway!
I don't know all the details about how the class went but 15 girls showed up so next week they will be splitting them into 2 classes so they might get a little more out of it. I popped down to get a few pictures of the girls dancing but Lillie saw me and wouldn't let me get out of there again! Unfortuantely, I wasn't able to get any pictures of them in action so hopefully next time I will be a little more successful!
After smocking, we got some lunch with the girls as Lillie put it and here is an attempt at a picture of our little ballerinas not sitting still or paying attention to a thing we were saying - like look at the camera... In fact, I said, "say cheese" and all three of them were saying cheese, however, Adeline was the only one actually looking at the camera!
The girls were so excited about getting to dress up and go to class. I might just be able to get into some of this girlie stuff! :) I was even excited to dress her up and see her "perform!" Lillie was so cute and so pumped! I guess we will see what comes out of it all!
Too too too cute! I love her ponytail!
ReplyDeleteYour little ballerina is way too cute! We ask the opposite of your question. How on earth did our little boy learn to play with guns, and build with Legos, play with Army guys and love Matchbox cars? His big sister certainly didn't teach him.
ReplyDeleteLillie looks so grown up sitting in that booth at the restaurant.