Monday, October 26, 2009

Silly Lillie

These pictures were mainly taken because I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of Lillie in awhile and she is so dang cute! The other day I took Lillie shoe shopping - she needed fall shoes! I told Lillie after I dried my hair we would go. Well while I was drying my hair, she came in the bathroom with a sly grin on her face. I finally figured out that she had gone and put her shoes on all by herself. She was so proud of herself, as was I. However, I didn't have the heart to tell her they were on the wrong the feet.




At first... these pictures just cracked me up. We fixed the shoes and then headed out! (And were finally successful for all of you who were concerned that I was still letting Lillie wear her flip flops and crocks!)







Lillie's newest Dolly Parton book came in the mail last week titled, Momma, Will You? It is a cute book - her books seem to be very hit or miss but we are enjoying this one. Basically, the book goes along with the little boy asking his mom if she will do certain things - feed the chicks, ride the foal, etc. It has a lot of farm animals in it. This picture she is demonstrating the pig in sign language. I think this is probably the main reason she enjoys the book - all the animals. She has learned how to say mouse because of the book so that is good.



Pig, oink, oink.

No comments:

Post a Comment