This is the gang headed to the pumpkin patch: Ava, Laura, Ella, Baby Morgan, Nikki, Lauren, and a little bit of Lillie.
Lillie hunting and finding the one... the perfect pumpkin at least in her eyes! :)
Heading back to the farm with the picked pumpkin. I was begging for a smile and this is what she gave me to work with! I can't wait until she actually smiles when we ask!
Ha! Caught a small grin she was giving someone else.
Break downs began. I love this picture though.
Lillie finallly started smiling when Ella started playing the drums on the pumpkin. Always finding a way to use that music! Ava appears to have had enough!
Lillie and Ella - love this picture. We took all these pictures and finally got one!
Lillie with a slight grin because she thinks she is about to get to take her coat off. Unfortantly for her, that was not the case. Those are the pants I finished that morning - when Lillie explored with the crayons.
She probably knows already that you want her to smile, but has the power not to! Ha, ha!
ReplyDelete