Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Obsession with Music

Lillie loves music. She has for awhile but I think we are finally realizing just how much she LOVES music. She has found Jeremy's drum sticks and microphone from his game Rockband and I would say at least daily she pulls them out to "rock out" a bit. The crazy thing is we have never played the game while she was awake so we aren't quite sure how she learned to us a mic but whatever she loves and she wants you to sing along with her. Of course, we have no idea what she is singing but we just try to make the same sounds she is making.

Our church has been offering a free Mommy and Me music class for Lillie's age. She is enjoying it so much. The first class she threw a fit when we had to leave because she didn't want to leave. She is really picking up on the hand motions now if I could just get the songs down so we could sing them at home. She gets to use hand bells, scarfs, and last week they used wooden sticks. She is really enjoying it. I guess we have a little musician on our hands.

Look how happy she is!



No comments:

Post a Comment