Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Week That Was... May 6th - 12th

The week that was May 6th - 12th was a busy and exciting one.

1. For me I finally got my new phone!! :) I'm so excited!! Finally, I have a phone that does what I want when I want it to. Now enough of that here are a few pictures from my new phone! 




2. Our Tuesday Bible Study has concluded for the summer so we have been trying to find some things to fill the time. At random, Lillie decided she wanted to have a "stuffed animal" party. When I tried to veg this out it finally was decided she wanted to have friends over to play and she wanted them to bring a stuffed animal or baby doll. Not really sure where it came from but I think fun was had by all! 

The "big" girls who decided it was time for dress up: 
Meg, Lillie, Miller, Isabelle, and Eleanor


The boys: Park, Bo, and Powers


Love Myra's facial expression!


The "little" girls: 
Annie, Myra, Gracie


3. On Wednesday after school, we headed over to the Botanic Gardens for their Farmers Markets. The girls had a great time. Later we headed to the Big Backyard to see the Fairy Houses. I think that is Lillie's favorite part. They had a great time investigating all the houses!

The Musical House



The Fairy House


The new house that is being built


Birds Nest




4. Jeremy was out of town on Wednesday night. On the way home, we stopped by to say hello to my parents. We found that my youngest brother Britt had moved back home for the summer. The girls had a great time seeing him and of course playing in his jeep. The girls were not completely cooperative for a picture but here is the best I was able to get!



5. On Friday, Annie and I had a little mommy/daughter date. I took her by Gibson's for a Grizzlie donut while I drank my coffee. She greatly enjoyed it! 





6. I took this on the way to pick up Lillie from school. I had to wake Annie up from her nap so she was still a little irritable! She's so cute! :)


7. After school, we stopped by IPC's playground for a little playtime. 



8. Gardner's Birthday Party: Annie's little friend - "Garner"
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I didn't get too many pictures and the ones I got were with my phone.  I'm also bummed I didn't get a picture of Annie and Gardner. Hopefully, Lindsey did.

Gracie and Annie on the tire swing.


Annie, Gracie, and Janie on the tire swing - love these little 2 year olds!


Annie's first corn dog - it was a huge hit!! 


Yummy!!



9. Saturday night we met up with some of my old high school friends. Lillie and Annie had a good time with the doggy door! :) Again, a bit bummed we didn't get a picture of us all! Instead you will have to see the girls tooshies while they stick their heads out of the "window"! 



No comments:

Post a Comment