Monday, April 30, 2012

The Week That Was... April 23rd - 28th

The week that was April 23rd - 28th was a bit crazy. It was a short week for us because Jeremy and I got to have a weekend away which will come in the next post. 

Monday, April 24th: Lunch and a movie kind of day! 
The girls have both gotten several new movies lately (because of Easter baskets and Annie's birthday) and we haven't had time to watch them. Lillie pleaded and pleaded to have a lunch and movie day. The girls picked Lion King 2! They had a great time hanging out in their bean bag chairs and tray tables.


Tuesday, April 25th: Paint Time
The girls love coloring/painting anything. Tuesday afternoon the girls wanted to paint after nap time. I think this is the first time Annie has gotten in on the fun. She did pretty well. I was afraid it would be a huge mess but she seemed to really enjoy herself... they both did!




Wednesday, April 25th - Silly Girls
Just some silly pictures of our girls. It was a ponytail kind of day!



 Silly Annie... this is the first dress I bought for both girls when we found out Annie was a girl and now she is wearing Lillie's dress. Where did the time go? 


Love these girls and our little family!

1 comment:

  1. I love how cute they are with the camera! Such big grins and poses!

    ReplyDelete