After our family photo shoot, we had lunch and a little more playtime. After naps, we headed downtown for Flying Fish and the Redbirds. However, it rained/sprinkled all day so we weren't able to go to the game but we did get to spend sometime downtown.
Lillie & Mimi
Time to head downtown - Lillie had help with her shoes from Tim
After dinner, the guys headed to Flying Saucer while the girls and I headed to the Peabody to see the Ducks. Unfortunately, the roof was closed... never seen that happen before and go figure while we were trying to kill time. The girls were a bit disappointed (as was I!). We then headed down to the Peabody Place (mall stores). It too was closed. Better luck next time I guess!
The girls are standing by the doors that should have let us go out to see the Ducks' house.
We found the guys enjoying their beer in our attempts to stay out of their way. We did eventually find some outside music that was going on on Main Street so the girls and I went and enjoyed it while the guys finished their beers.
No comments:
Post a Comment