Friday, September 2, 2011

Pink Palace 8-10-11

We finally used our free pass to the Pink Palace. The girls had a lot of fun checking things out. Lillie especially liked the animals and creatures at the beginning and especially disliked the dinosaurs. (Which I thought she would really enjoy b/c she was playing with play-doh dinosaur molds.) Annie seemed to do a good job just watching everything and especially enjoyed the grocery store when I let her get out of the stroller and walk around. I think it is still a little above them but it was a great change of pace for a hot August day and who can beat free admission.



The hand crafted circus. Apparently, we had just missed seeing it move around the track. Lillie was being irritable and would not let me take her picture or the ones I did get are not worth sharing.

The old grocery store.



Rock Candy... what could be better?






No comments:

Post a Comment