Lillie made it to her last week of soccer. They started the day stretching and worked on a few skills and then scrimmaged for the remainder of the time. Lillie got so excited about the chance of wearing jerseys that once he split them up into teams she went running for them. He let her team wear the jerseys. As you can see below, she chose the huge yellow one. I brought back the 80's by tying a not in her shirt. By the time, the scrimmage started she didn't want to wear the yellow shirt anymore. Go figure! She did alright - she took a little convincing but eventually started participating. She even kicked the ball a few times. She had fun. We have enjoyed watching her learn how to play soccer. I still think she gets more excited about the idea of soccer than the actually going on the field and playing soccer but I think we will be doing it again. Here are a couple of pictures from her last day.
No comments:
Post a Comment