Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween! 10-31-10

Happy Halloween! Hope everyone has a wonderful day! This morning after church we came home for lunch, in hopes to put the girls down quickly so we can go to a parade at 3pm. While I was getting lunch ready. Lillie and Annie were playing. I'm not sure what all was going on but Annie was cracking up so much. One time, when I looked in she had a blanket on her head so like I said not quite sure what was going but Annie and Lillie were loving it! Lillie kept saying come take a picture come take a picture. Finally, I got to a stopping point and took a picture. I guess that is the key to getting a decent picture of the two of them. Actually take the picture when Lillie asks! I thought they both turned out cute so I wanted to share.
Hope to get our parade/trunk 'r treating pictures from this afternoon up tonight or tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great Halloween! :)
How old does Lillie look in this picture!! She is losing her babiness (yea - probably just made up a word!)! I guess that's what happens when she is almost 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment