Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our Little Monster 10-29-10

Friday night we had a movie night at our house. Lillie especially loves movie nights because we eat picnic style in the playroom during the movie. We watched one of my favorites, Beauty and the Beast. It was Lillie first time to see it and I'm afraid it was a little above her head but she has since watched it again so I guess she got over it. She was full of questions and I think still does not understand that the Beast is in fact a good guy. I guess it will come with time.
I tried to get all in the spirit of Halloween and made pumpkin mac & cheese and "mummy" pigs 'n a blanket for dinner. Sorry I don't have any pictures to share from Lillie's side of things. However, I did get a couple of pictures of Annie in her monster shirt. She ate in the playroom too! We had a great evening of family time!
Our little monster... she drools and everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment