A couple of weeks ago, Lillie received a happy from some good friends of ours. It was a decorate yourself Lillie size piggy bank. Lillie was so excited about the gift. Annie just happened to be asleep so we opened it right away. Lillie got right to work. It came with paints, glitter pens, and stickers to decorate the piggy bank. I think Lillie especially enjoyed the glitter pens - I don't think she had ever used them before.
I thought the pictures turned out great. She was so serious and excited at the same time. It was cracking me up. She was very proud of her work.




The finished project!

Thank you Lamptoms! The piggy bank was a huge hit - what a great idea!
5-21-10
So glad Lillie liked the piggy bank! Will have to send you pictures of Sara's...they look surprisingly similar! We've GOT to get the girls together! Love all of the new pics of Annie. (I should've sent her some hairbows!) Can't believe all that pretty hair. Glad y'all are doing well. Take care,
ReplyDeleteMeredith