Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Annie's 2 months old!

Well this is way late but I will give a quick update. Annie was two months old on June 7th. The time is really flying.


Her doctor's visit went well. Her numbers: Height - 22 3/4 inches (57 percentile) & Weight 8lb 15oz (16 percentile). She had only gained 2 pounds since birth but the doctor was not too concerned. He said she was doing fine. She has been sleeping since about 5 weeks so I would assume she is getting enough sleep.

I'm sorry - I don't remember what all to update you on because it has been so long. She is getting ready to be 3 months so hopefully I will do better.

I know this isn't a great picture of Lillie but this post is for Annie. It is also the best picture of Annie or fullest picture of Annie that I have from that time. Hopefully, I will do better in the future - I'm already slacking and it is only been two months. Promise there is more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment