A couple of Saturdays ago, we were able to go to Britt's last home game - it was to go to State. It was a Saturday morning game that didn't conflict with naps or bed time. We weren't able to go to many games this year because of sleep schedules (oh and the fact that Annie was born in the middle of the season!) so we jumped at the opportunity to go to a game. Somehow, I managed to miss the fact that it was HOT!! It had been beautiful all week so I assumed it would continue to be the same. I guess it is true what they say about assuming! We were able to stay for all of the game and keep the girls somewhat cool. Lillie had her first experience with the Ice Cream Man. I don't think she really had a clue in fact she almost missed him. She enjoyed a cotton candy
popsicle which helped cool her down!
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Britt and the very few I got of the girls weren't very good but wanted to share them still.

Training Annie already: Britt's number one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment