Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lillie and Annie

Lillie loves Annie! She is so excited to see her when she gets up in the morning or from her nap. She is always asking to "look at her" or "hold her." She loves seeing her, loving on her, and talking to her. She is doing a great job being sweet and gentle with Annie. She is just starting to act a little jealous by asking us to hold her but she does a good job when I tell her I can't if I'm feeding Annie. Usually I can give her a hug and that will hold her until I can pick her up. For the most part, Lillie is doing a great job!
This picture really sums it all up. Love it!
Lillie deep in conversation with Annie

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures. Lillie looks hilarious, like she's a pro!

    ReplyDelete