Friday, April 23, 2010

Annie's finally home!

We are finally home! Lillie was very excited to see Annie at home. She got to spend some one on one time with Mimi and Gramps while she waited for us to come home which she greatly enjoyed!

The first few pictures are from the hospital while we were waiting to be discharged and the ones with Lillie are at home. These are the matching outfits I have been working on this winter. I actually finished Lillie's last October (I started in April and never got it together to finish it so she could wear it last year. Her outfit was originally made with bloomers but since she is older I made her some pants/capris (the Lettie) to go with it this year. Plus the top was so short this year I'm sure it would look weird with the bloomers.). I'm really excited how well they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment